What is IV nutrient therapy?
IV nutrient therapy provides high doses of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants directly into the vein without relying on the GI tract for absorption.
Benefits of IV nutrient therapy:
- These higher doses often equate to a quicker, more noticeable improvement in symptoms.
- It can be useful in many chronic conditions, including neurologic disorders, autoimmune disease, cardiovascular disease, chronic infections, immune deficiencies and chronic fatigue.
- IV nutrient therapy can also be used in conjunction with chelation therapy.
Is IV nutrient therapy safe?
- IV nutrient therapy is very safe. Like most medical interventions, there are some risks, albeit low, which the doctors will discuss with you at length prior to your first infusion.
- Both physicians have been trained in the use of IV nutrient therapy.
- We use a certified compounding unit to mix our nutrient bags to minimize contamination and are in compliance with code on all of the best practice guidelines in accordance with the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and CDC.
- Our registered nurse will be monitoring you at all times during your infusion.
- The registered nurse and doctors are available to provide immediate assistance should any problems arise.
Is IV nutrient therapy covered by insurance?
No. IV nutrient therapy is not covered under any commercial insurance or Medicare.
How long does each infusion last?
Infusion times vary depending on which nutrients you are receiving and can last between 75 mins and 4 hours.
Are you providing IV nutrient therapy to non-concierge members?
At this time, we are not providing to anyone outside of our patients. We are happy to take your information and will contact you if or when this changes.