To Our Wellness First Patient Community:
We hope this new communication finds you well! We have spoken with many of you and we appreciate your patience as we navigate this time together.
Since closing the office last week, we have had time to strategize with our team and develop a plan moving forward. To continue providing you the care you need, we are going to reopen the office with limited hours. The office will be open on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s for appointments with Dr. DiPiero, and Thursday’s will be dedicated entirely to IV treatments in order to provide immune-boosting therapies. Both doctors will provide Telehealth visits. Dr. Hadley will continue to work remotely Monday through Friday via Telehealth, and Dr. DiPiero will be remote on Monday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s to provide Telehealth visits.
- We will have office hours for Dr. DiPiero on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 9 am until 4:30 pm.
- Appointments will be limited to routine visits (ie. follow ups, lab reviews, new patients, wellness exams, prolozone injections and acute injuries).
- We will NOT be seeing anyone in the office for acute illnesses. All of these cases will still be handled remotely via Telehealth. See details below.
- We will be taking extra precautions to protect one another from infectious exposure with less chairs in the waiting room, having you wash your hands before you are roomed, etc.
- To schedule an office appointment, please call us at 561-491-4666 and press OPTION 2.
- The office will be dedicated entirely to IV treatments on Thursday’s from 9 am to 4 pm.
- We will be offering two IV treatments that will help boost your immunity: high dose vitamin C and ozone therapy.
- Each person receiving treatment will be placed in a room by themselves to reduce potential infectious exposure, unless you come with your spouse or significant other.
- An ozone treatment will take approximately 45 minutes and is $200.
- Our high dose IV vitamin C cocktail will take approximately 75 minutes to administer and is $250.
- If you are interested in learning more, please call us at 561-491-4666 and press OPTION 1 or 2 to speak with us. Drs. Hadley and DiPiero will discuss your needs with you by phone and determine which treatment would be best for you.
TELEHEALTH DOCTOR VISITS
- We now have the capability to have audio and visual visits with you on your phone, iPad or computer that has a camera.
- Visits may cover any issue that you would normally have seen us for in office.
- If you have not signed up for PORTAL communication with us, we will encourage and help you to do this now. The PORTAL is an encrypted email service that allows us to securely share your labs, imaging and visit information. We have recently upgraded to an improved PORTAL system that now allows you to attach documents and send them to us. (That had been a limitation of the old system). For patients who have used our PORTAL system, unfortunately the new PORTAL system does not allow you to see data that was shared with you via the old system. If you need that old information, we can re-release it to you on the new system.
- To schedule an appointment for a Telehealth visit, please call us at 561-491-4666 and press OPTION 1 to make an appointment with Dr. Hadley or OPTION 2 to make an appointment with Dr. DiPiero.
- You will receive an email link that you will open five minutes prior to the time of your scheduled appointment. It will place you in our “virtual waiting room” and then we will be able to start the visit from our end.
- For our Medicare patients: Medicare is paying for these visits. The Medicare requirement we must observe is to receive your VERBAL CONSENT to have this visit which we will ask for at the beginning of each Telehealth visit.
- For our non-Medicare patients: We will be billing you for these visits at a rate of $170.
Finally, we all share a new view of our individual economic security. This economic downturn came right as our Annual Membership Fee is due. If you are concerned about your payment of our Annual Membership Fee, please call Dr. Hadley and together we will work out an individual plan for you. We are in this together and we will not lose any patient due to financial hardship. We remain your primary care doctors and we will see you through this challenging period.
We hope these emails continue to be helpful and informative – we remain committed to putting your wellness first. In tracking our “open rate” for these email advisories, we see only 45% of you are opening the emails. If your friends or family are also patients at Wellness First, please encourage them to open our emails. Have them check their SPAM folder to make sure they are not being delivered there. This is our best means to keep you up to date as we change and improve our delivery of care.
We value your trust in us and your dedication to this practice. We will get through this together!
Holly W. Hadley, MD
Danielle DiPiero, DO