Dear Wellness First Patient:
With this week’s update, we send you lots of prayers, positive thoughts and energy. We suspect you are feeling a combination of stir crazy, helplessness, anxiety and great sadness as we watch the COVID-19 pandemic spread across the United States. We hope to infuse our message with hope and action items that will keep you focused and productive.
TELEHEALTH DOCTOR VISITS
- We continue to have the capability to have audio and visual visits with you on your phone, iPad or computer that has a camera.
- For our Medicare patients: Medicare is paying for these visits. The Medicare requirement we must observe is to receive your VERBAL CONSENT to have this visit which we will ask for at the beginning of each Telehealth Visit.
- Now is a great time to schedule your Annual Medicare Visit if you are due. You are at home with a more open schedule. Both doctors have enjoyed completing these visits by video. We have even more time to spend with you with less distractions. It is the perfect time to review your problems, decide what testing needs to be completed, and map your health journey for 2020.
- Visits may also cover any issue that you would normally have seen us for in office.
- For our non-Medicare patients: We will be billing you for these visits at a rate of $170.
- To schedule an appointment for a Telehealth Visit, please call us at 561-491-4666 and press OPTION 1 to make an appointment with Dr. Hadley or OPTION 2 to make an appointment with Dr. DiPiero.
- For those patients who had upcoming office appointments scheduled, we will be reaching out to you to discuss changing the appointment to a Telehealth Visit
IV SUITE (CHANGES BELOW)
- We remain committed to our IV treatments to help boost immunity!
- The office will conduct IV treatments on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9 am to 4 pm.
- We are offering two IV treatments to help boost your immunity: high-dose Vitamin C and Ozone therapy.
- After much consideration, we will no longer be offering IV CHELATION We want to direct all our efforts on supporting your immune response in the event it comes in contact with a virus or other infection. Though we recognize and stand behind the importance of chelation, we do not believe it is a necessary treatment at this time. Therefore, we will ONLY be offering high dose Vitamin C and blood Ozone for the time-being. We will let you know once we resume all normal IV therapies.
- In addition, we also have a NEW IV Vitamin C formula with even more Vitamin C and additional mineral support. This will be available starting Tuesday, April 7th. For those of you that have received Vitamin C therapy in the past, Dr. DiPiero will review your chart before your treatment and determine if you’re a candidate for this higher dose.
- Also moving forward, in an effort to keep us all safe, we ask that patients coming to our office WEAR A FACEMASK. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you, but ask that you keep it for all future appointments as we have a limited supply. The office remains locked and each person is screened carefully before entering the office. You will be asked to keep your mask on during vitals, blood draws, IV insertions, etc. You may remove your mask during your treatment if you are the only one in the room, otherwise, it needs to remain on. The staff will continue to wear the appropriate PPE during all patient interactions.
- Each person receiving treatment will be placed in a room by themselves to reduce potential infectious exposure, unless you are coming with your spouse or significant other.
- Our high dose IV Vitamin C cocktails will take approximately 75 minutes to administer and are $250-$350.
- An ozone treatment will take approximately 45 minutes and is $200.
- If you are interested in learning more, please call us at 561-491-4666 and press OPTION 1 or 2 to speak with us. Drs. Hadley and DiPiero will discuss your needs with you by phone and determine which treatment would be best for you.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE STATUS
- We would like to focus on four immune boosting topics this week:
- Stress management
- Throughout the week we will be sending videos to your email outlining each topic. These videos will also be posted on Instagram, Facebook and You Tube.
- We will be making recommendations to power up your immune system. It may require you to make a change in your daily habits. What better time to focus on you and your health?
- We challenge you to up your game! Let us know what you think about our recommendations. Respond by email or comment on our social media platforms. What more do you want to learn about? We stand ready to guide and support you through this pandemic.
Sending you our best,
Holly W. Hadley, MD
- Danielle DiPiero, DO